Wednesday, April 12, 2006

HEY?! Where'd Ya Go?

I'm here...I've been busy being a bachelor for a few days and now everyone is back home safe and sound.
The house was quiet until a tornado blew into our neighborhood last week that snapped me out of my five day meditative bliss. It was incredible to hear this thing approach - it was like a distant train. More like a distant subway and then in seconds, the wind just whipped up and you could hear tree branches banging the rooftop. And within seconds it was calm and quiet again. Nothing actually touched down to my knowledge but I immediately turned the tv on to see that sure enough there were funnels lined up north to south that roared through and people to the east were in for a rougher night of it.
Wow. I'm so sound oriented that I was frozen just checking out the incredible sound instead of hightailing it to the basement. I know what to do in the future...
It's 4am...okay now I'm awake...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home