Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I Forgot

...how much fun it is to listen to Weather Report!!! I'm listening to Elegant People right now...
This is the music that I would spend most of my time as a teenager listening to and analyzing and not just as a bass player but from a total musicians view as a study in melody, harmony and rhythm. I play different music for other people. This is the music played for me and others like me. So, if you're looking for something that is [musically] spelled out for you, DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MUSIC. If you want your mind played with, yes, indeed, LISTEN TO THIS MUSIC...and don't ask me any stupid questions like why does the sun shine...
Only kidding, folks . There is alot of great music out there that will give you a charge.
This holds alot of memories for me. This is my pop music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home